Beer yeast dryer selection should be reasonable in order to save investment, reduce operating costs, ensure product quality, and to obtain the maximum economic benefits. But how to achieve these effects? Today I will introduce you some principles for dryer selection.
1. It is better to conduct drying experiments of materials before selection, and it is often helpful to have an in-depth understanding of drying devices used for similar materials.
2. It is preferred to choose the drying device with simple structure, sufficient supply of spare parts, high reliability and long service life.
3. Drying equipment must first be applicable to specific materials, and meet the basic requirements of drying materials, including good material handing, and can meet the basic requirements of capacity, dewatering, product quality and so on.
4. Low operation cost. Equipment depreciation, energy consumption, labor costs, maintenance costs, spare parts costs and other operating costs should be as low as possible.
5. Environmental protection, good working conditions, high safety.
6. High drying rate. In terms of the drying rate, materials are highly dispersed in hot air during convection drying, with low critical moisture content and fast drying speed. In addition, different drying methods have different critical moisture content, so the drying rate is also different.
If you are interested in our equipment, or if we have anything to help you, you can always call our customer service number: +86 15670626070 You can also communicate with us online, and, you can also leave a message below. We will be happy to serve you!